GRAESIMMONS GriffinMod
Page
of 2

Where is everyone? What happened?

11 replies
lookoo25 Dragon
Votes:
Dragon
So I started to build a new computer, and sense I have finished, I decided to come back. But after my time away, I see all of this news about the server going down hill drastically. I logged on today at 4:00 EST and was expecting to see a good amount of people online, but I was surprised to see not even GRAESIMMONS afk next to a money generator. I do not care if this happens to be in the wrong forum, because this huge decline in players is terrible for the server. I would really appreciate a responce from Agazed if there is anything I could possibly to do help, seeing he is apparently, "not being involved," according to cm__'s post.
Posted Jan 3, 16 · OP
cm__ Griffin
Votes:
+239
Griffin
My "What you need to know" post explains everything.
Agazed was unmotivated and left the server to die, the server has been empty for a few months now.
Agazed also hosts the server from home, 'sources' tell me that he terminated the server host etc, ever since then he refuses to do anything to help. I tried to get him motivated several times but was unsuccessful, this is also one of the many reasons optern left.
The server has no future, as I've said before, considering Agazed never listened to his mods the chances of anything happening are very slim.
- cm
cm - SkyLair [Mod]
Helpful links - SkyLair Staff // Server Rules

Here To Help! Got a question? Drop me a message!
Posted Jan 3, 16
List
Undo
lookoo25 Dragon
Votes:
Dragon
I see. That really sucks
Posted Jan 4, 16 · OP
Votes:
+79
Yup, cm pretty much summed it up.
Starting a new fashion trend. Cut sleeve polos. Would you buy em? Yes, i know you would.
Posted Jan 7, 16
Votes:
+3
Rip Skylair, a server created solely in memory of another.
The Wall dies with it, which isn't too bad, that joke was getting way too old.
It was nice meetin' some of ya, but I still hold that most yall be autists.
Thanks I guess?
-Ki0001, Creator of Berlin Wall 2.0 (One last time)

P.S. Seriously when can we ban cm_games already.
2fast 4 u
Posted Jan 13, 16
cm__ Griffin
Votes:
+239
Griffin
cm_games, who is that?
- cm
cm - SkyLair [Mod]
Helpful links - SkyLair Staff // Server Rules

Here To Help! Got a question? Drop me a message!
Posted Jan 13, 16
Votes:
+79
Damn, there was three people on yesterday!!! :p
Starting a new fashion trend. Cut sleeve polos. Would you buy em? Yes, i know you would.
Posted Jan 15, 16
List
Undo
TheRacistCake Kraken
Votes:
Kraken
Maybe someday this server will not die. And will just go un-modified or poorly maintained. :).. but likely it will slowly continue to die 'till using processing and regular power for this server will become a useless cause and it will stop. Sad...

Also kind of sad opturn left.. Idek why... Didnt know him at all. Just was a good admin. (semi-owner)

So on the sources I have noted that Enjin uses linux (obviously) and i need a while to find the correct IP for server... That or it can avoid nmaps advanced probes. And yes this makes me feel falsely smart... Yup fire wall blocked it. Great. I knew my trust was correctly based in the ping thing.
Posted Jan 29, 16 · Last edited Jan 30, 16
Votes:
+79
Maybe someday this server will not die. And will just go un-modified or poorly maintained. :).. but likely it will slowly continue to die 'till using processing and regular power for this server will become a useless cause and it will stop. Sad...

Also kind of sad opturn left.. Idek why... Didnt know him at all. Just was a good admin. (semi-owner)

So on the sources I have noted that Enjin uses linux (obviously) and i need a while to find the correct IP for server... That or it can avoid nmaps advanced probes. And yes this makes me feel falsely smart... Yup fire wall blocked it. Great. I knew my trust was correctly based in the ping thing.

Where have you been? Optern's long gone.
Posted Jan 31, 16
TheRacistCake Kraken
Votes:
Kraken
I have been getting more aquanted with the realm of linux, and programs with it.. Raspbian jessie lite can really teach a bit.. no gui so :).. well there is still a terminal but.. Im still a linux newb.. and need to learn python or something.. But yeah.
Also I hit puberty..
Posted Jan 31, 16 · Last edited Jan 31, 16
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices